Subdue GR Granular Fungicide-25 lb bag
Subdue GR Fungicide with 1.0% Mefenoxam controls listed diseases in turf, ornamentals, conifers, nonbearing citrus, and nonbearing deciduous fruit and nut trees in nurseries. Use Subdue GR for the control diseases such as downy mildew, damping-off, root and stem rot diseases caused by phytophthora and pythium. Apply Subude GR incorporated into the soil at the time of transplanting or seeding or as a ground surface application. If used as a soil surface application, irrigate with water to completely wet the roots. When incorporated into the soil, the active ingredient is absorbed into the roots and moves to the crown providing protection against pathogens that can invade.
- Controls diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora and downy mildew fungi and is long lasting
- Two ways to apply: soil incorporation or surface broadcast.
- Works both inside and outside of the plant surface to eliminate diseases due to its systemic and contact activity
|Active Ingredient:||Mefenoxam 1.0%|
|Target Pests:||Downy mildew, Phytophthora, citrus foot rot, citrus root rot, citrus trunk canker, collar rot, crown rot, damping-off, root rot, Root and Stem Rot, Pythium blight, Pythium damping-off Pythium root rot Pythium stem rot Yellow Tuft|
|Use Sites:||ornamentals, turf, nonbearing citrus, conifers, and nonbearing deciduous fruit and nut trees in nurseries|
|Application:||Dry granular. Ornamentals: Between 6 - 125 oz. over 1,000 sq. ft. depending on plants being treated. Turf: Between 12.5 - 25 oz. over 1,000 sq. ft. depending on disease being treated. See product label for full details.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
- This Item: $159.75
- Mainspring GNL Insecticide pint (16 oz) $390.63
- Whitmire Sensor Yellow Monitoring Cards-Case (15 x 50 cards) $442.25
- Invade Bio Foam pint (16 oz.) $47.15
- Tourney Fungicide $765.75