Cheetah Pro Herbicide-Gallon
In Stock. Normally ships in 1 business day.
Cheetah Pro Glufosinate Ammonium Herbicide is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides fast, effective control of the toughest broadleaf and grass weeds, including those resistant to glyphosate and multiple herbicide classes.
Its novel mode of action works quickly to control undesirable plant vegetation around ornamental trees, shrubs, and potted plants, as well as landscape trim and natural areas. Cheetah Pro also has minimal soil residual, which makes it an effective pre-plant treatment for turf, ornamentals, and greenhouses. When applied to dormant Bermudagrass or Bahiagrass, Cheetah Pro will provide control or suppression of many winter annual weeds, including annual bluegrass.
- Offers broad-spectrum non-selective weed control
- Fast, effective, non-selective control of challenging grass, sedge, and broadleaf weeds
- A reliable solution for managing existing or emerging herbicide resistance issues
- Less translocation in plants creates sharp boundary markers for golf and sports fields and precise trimming around ornamental beds with increased ornamental safety
- Tank-mix compatible with SureGuard SC for extended residual control
- Advanced formulation with a caution signal word
- Contains 25.5% Glufosinate ammonium vs Finale which only contains 11.33%
- Fantastic choice in non glyphosate herbicide programs-good alternative to Roundup
|Active Ingredient:||Glufosinate Ammonium - 24.5%|
|Target Pests:||Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Chickweed, Clover, Kochia, Lambsquarters, Mallow, Morningglory, Pigweed, Quackgrass, Ragweed, Redmaids, Spurge, Thistle, Canada, Waterhemp, Yarrow.|
|For use in:||Airfields, airports, alleys, lanes, paths, trails, access roads, around commercial or industrial structures or outbuildings, around farm and ranch structures and outbuildings, around ornamental gardens, around ornamental trees and shrubs, bare ground.|
|Application:||Applications may be made on a broadcast, banded or spot treatment basis. Avoid direct spray or drift to desirable vegetation. Regrowth may occur due to the weed stage of growth at application, low use rate, or environmental conditions.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK NY|
|Comparable Products:||Interline, Rely 280, Liberty 280 SL, Finale|
- This Item: $153.75
- Argos Aquatic Algaecide-Case of 4 gallons $159.60
- Alpine Cockroach Gel Bait Rotation 2 Case (5 boxes/20 tubes) $166.52
- Concert II Fungicide jug (2.5 gal) $286.75
- 21-0-8 fertilizer with 0.2% Merit bag (50 lbs) $92.41