Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait case (20 tubes x 30 grams)
Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait is a non-staining, odorless formula which provides an effective solution for controlling different cockroach species. Indoxacarb, the active ingredient, features enhanced bait matrix and provides effective control and quick knock down of the toughest cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown Banded roaches. Its advanced technology also prevents possible insecticide resistance and bait aversion ensuring continuous cockroach management. It is labeled for use indoors and outdoors and can be applied as crack and crevice treatment within residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities, and transportation equipment. Comes in a pack of 4 tubes of 30 grams each.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Treatment Rates for All Uses
- For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- Each spot of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4 in. diameter)
- For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8 in. wide and approximately 2 inches long.
Indoor Use Directions
- Infested areas must be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of harborage areas, and most appropriate application points.
- Apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4 in. in dia.), to areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
- Several small applications distributed within an area are more effective than 1 or 2 applications of large quantities. In some cases a small thin bead (less than 1/8 in. wide and 2 in. long) may be appropriate such as between construction elements or other cracks and crevices.
- Indoor applications include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
- Inspect Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed.
Applications in Nonfood/Nonfeed Handling Areas
Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait is designed for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control cockroaches in residential structures and the non-food /non-feed areas of commercial, industrial, public and institutional buildings/ structures, including restaurants, warehouses, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, aircraft, buses, boats/ships, trains, pet shops and zoos.
Nonfood/non-feed areas include areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries, and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after bottling or canning).
Applications in Food/Feed Handling Areas
Application to food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments may only be made as a crack and crevice treatment only. Apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait directly into cracks and crevices by placing the bait dispenser tip approximately 1/2 inch into cracks, crevices, holes and similar openings where cockroaches are found or are entering.
Food and feed handling areas include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and facility is in operation.
Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to areas where food/feed, food utensils or food processing surfaces may come into contact and become contaminated.
Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to areas that are routinely washed such as cracks and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait could be removed by the washing.
Do not apply Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-130°F because this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness.
Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
Use good application practice to avoid movement of Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait to exposed surfaces used for food preparation.
If Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait contacts an exposed surface, first remove as much of the gel bait as possible, then wash with soap and water.
Outdoor Use Directions:
A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access. Attempts should be made to remove the access. Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait may also be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as a cockroach harborage. Place baits in such a way as to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact. Inspect Advion Evolution Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically and apply fresh bait as needed.
Recommendation - Amount to Use
Sticky Trap Monitors
- 15-30 Cockroaches = 0.25 syringe or bait tube (7g)
- 30-50 Cockroaches = 0.5 bait tube (15g)
- 50-100 Cockroaches = 1 bait tube (30g)
- 100-300 Cockroaches = 2-3 bait tubes (60-90g)
- 1-10 Cockroaches = 0.25 syringe or bait tube (7g)
- 10-20 Cockroaches = 0.5 bait tube (15g)
- 20-50 Cockroaches = 1 bait tube (30g)
- More than 50 Cockroaches = 2-3 bait tubes (60-90g)
Application rate is dependent on level of infestation
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb 0.6%|
|Target Pests:||German, American, Australian, Smoky Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown Banded Roaches|
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential: Indoor & Outdoor: Apartments, Homes, Office Buildings, Schools, Industrial Facilities, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Motels, Hotels, Hospitals, Food Handling & Storage areas, Transportation Equipment|
|Application:||Heavy Infestations: Apply 3 to 5 spots of gel per 10 linear feet Light to Moderate Infestations: Apply 1 to 3 spots per 10 linear feet Each Spot of Advion Evolution must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4 inch diameter). For all levels of cockroach infest|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)|