Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol case (6 cans)
Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol is a residual aerosol spray specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites on contact. Bedlam may be used as for crack and crevice treatment and on and around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls. This product is water-based and non-irritating, so it can be used to spot treat bedding and mattresses when controlling bed bugs. In addition, the product will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. Bedlam is labeled for use in homes, apartments, schools, hotels and healthcare facilities.
How Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol Works
Bedlam controls Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Fleas, Lice and Ticks by killing on contact and providing lasting residual performance. The active ingredients in Bedlam include Sumithrin, or d-Phenothrin, a synthetic pyrethroid which attacks the central nervous system of the target pests, and MGK-264, a synergist used in aerosols to assist in the effectiveness of pyrethroids.
Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol Target Pests
Bed Bugs, Adult Lice & Nymphs, Ticks, Fleas, Dust Mites
PESTS CONTROLLED BY BEDLAM INSECTICIDE: Bed Bugs, Bed Bug Eggs, Lice, Ticks, Fleas, Dust Mites, Clothes Moths, Carpet Beetles
Target Uses of Bedlam Insecticide Aerosol
Bedlam Insecticide is a residual aerosol designed to kill target pests on contact. It is ideal for crack and crevice treatments on and around baseboards, headboards, and walls, and for spot treatment on mattresses, box springs, and bedding.
Bedlam Spray Application Instructions
Always read the product label completely before use. Bedlam is intended for indoor use on furniture, mattresses, carpets and other areas where the target pests may be found. Bedlam is not intended for outdoor use.
Bedlam Insecticide is not for use on humans: If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans.
Yield will vary depending on type of treatment, level of infestation, and size of area being treated. Most users require one can per room for bedbug treatments.
Bedlam is for use in the following areas:
Indoor use in the home and non-food areas of restaurants, schools, nursing homes, warehouses, offices, apartments, hotels, motels, kennels, and hospitals
Bedlam Insecticide General Directions:
- Shake Bedlam Insecticide well before each use.
- Remove protective cap.
- Aim spray opening away from person and push button to spray.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
TO KILL BEDBUGS with Bedlam Insecticide:
- Apply Bedlam Insecticide as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices, around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls.
- First thoroughly clean and air mattresses and springs. Then spot treat only areas that may harbor pests.
- On mattresses concentrate on tufts, folds, and seams.
- Repeat as necessary.
TO KILL LICE with Bedlam Insecticide:
- Spray Bedlam Insecticide in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, and then proceed to spray entire area to be treated.
- Hold container upright with nozzle away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches.
- Spray each square foot for 5 seconds or until damp.
- Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned.
- Allow sprayed articles to dry thoroughly before use.
TO KILL TICKS AND FLEAS with Beldam Insecticide:
- Spray Bedlam Insecticide around beds, furniture and pet’s habitat.
- Spray pet sleeping quarters, bedding, floor and floor covering where pets are kept.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Use only a recommended pet spray on pets.
TO KILL DUST MITES with Bedlam Insecticide:
- First thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where mites congregate, such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards.
- Spray surfaces with Bedlam Insecticide until damp.
- On mattresses, allow spray to dry thoroughly before replacing bedding.
TO KILL CLOTHES MOTHS AND CARPET BEETLES:
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, furniture and around the edges of carpet.
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, rugs, closets, baseboards, furniture, on floor and floor coverings.
- When treating carpets, floor coverings or rugs spray a sufficient amount to get the spray down into the base where the larval stages are feeding. Spray upper and lower surfaces of rugs or floor covering when possible.
Outdoors - Bedlam is not intended for outdoor use.
Bedlam Bed Bug & Insecticide Aerosol Features:
- Pet safe when used as directed. Do not use directly on pets.
- Water-based, non-irritation formulation.
- Ready-to-use aerosol is convenient and does not require mixing or additional application equipment.
- Crack and crevice straw included for detailed applications.
- Tests show 100% knockdown within 15 minutes of application directly to target pests.
- Kills Bed Bugs on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet for up to 2 weeks.
- Low odor
Extra Tips For Using Bedlam Aerosol
- For flea treatment, always use a product labeled for use on pets in addition to surface treatments.
- Shake Bedlam well before each use.
- Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- Keep pets, children, and anyone not applying the product out of the treatment area for at least 30 minutes, or until the product is dry.
- For listed insects, use Bedlam Insecticide as a component of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program in combination with other products.
|Active Ingredient:||MGK 264 1.53% Phenothrin 0.4%|
|Target Pests:||Bed Bugs, Adult Lice & Nymphs, Ticks, Fleas, Dust Mites|
|For use in:||Commercial and Residential, Apartments, Hospitals, Hotels, Kennels, Nursing Homes, Offices, Restaurants, Schools and Warehouses * Pet Areas: Sleeping area, Bedding, Floor and Floor coverings * Bed Bug Areas: Mattresses, Box springs, Headboards, Walls, Flo|
|Application:||Use as an indoor spot spray or crack and crevice treatment * See label for complete application instructions|
Login and Registration Form