Vastlan is a herbicide manufactured by Corteva that contains triclopyr choline as the active ingredient. It is a selective post-emergence herbicide that controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds in grassland and pasture settings. Vastlan herbicide is designed to be applied to established grasses that have reached at least 12 inches in height, and it is not intended for use on newly seeded grasses or recently established turf. The active ingredient, triclopyr choline, targets the root systems of broadleaf weeds, causing them to die. Vastlan herbicide is known for its versatility and effectiveness in controlling weeds in grassland and pasture settings.
- Broad spectrum control: Vastlan herbicide controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds, including thistles, Canada thistle, dandelion, clover, and more, while leaving grasses unharmed.
- Effective root kill: Vastlan herbicide works by targeting the root systems of broadleaf weeds, causing them to die. This makes it an effective long-term solution for controlling weeds in grassland and pasture settings.
- Versatility: Vastlan herbicide can be used in a wide range of settings, including on established grasses in pastures, rangelands, and hayfields, and in non-crop areas such as industrial sites, rights-of-way, and fence rows.
- Low application rate: Vastlan herbicide has a low application rate, which means that it is an efficient and cost-effective solution for controlling broadleaf weeds in grassland and pasture settings.
- Rainfastness: Vastlan herbicide has excellent rainfastness, meaning that it will not wash off or lose effectiveness in the rain once it has dried on the plant.
- Long-lasting residual activity: Vastlan herbicide has a residual activity that lasts up to six months, which helps to prevent new weed growth and reduce the need for additional herbicide applications.
- Environmental safety: Vastlan herbicide is safe for use around livestock, and it has no grazing restrictions. It has also been approved for use in sensitive areas such as watersheds and near aquatic environments.
|Active Ingredient:||Triclopyr choline 54.72%|
|Target Pests:||Alder Ash Aspen Birch Blackberry Broom Cherry Cottonwood Dogwood Elm Fir Kudzu Locust Maple Oak Pine Poplar Russian-olive Saltcedar Sweetgum|
|For use in:||Aquatic Sites Conservation Reserve Program sites Forest Industrial Sites Pastures Pipelines Railroads Utility Roadsides|
Frequently Bought Together