Argos Aquatic Algaecide-2.5 gallons
Argos chelated copper ethanolamine complexes delivers a rapid acting, hard water stable, contact algaecide. Controls a broad range of algae in lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds, fish hatcheries, irrigation canals, and drainage ditches. Also effective on Hydrilla, when used in combinations with Diquat Herbicide.
• Controls floating and submersed filamentous algae species. Begin application in spring as water temperature warms to 60˚ F.
• Argos may be toxic to trout if the hardness of treated water is less than 50ppm. Do not use in water containing Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
• Excellent efficacy in a wide range of water quality conditions, including hard water systems.
• Algae and vascular plant control will last for several weeks to several months depending upon environmental conditions. Retreat as re-growth begins to appear.
• Controls Planktonic algae in 24 to 48 hours, Filamentous algae in 3 to 4 days.
• Argos is a contact mode of action herbicide in the metallic copper chemical class.
|Active Ingredient:||9% Copper Ethanolamine Complex|
|Target Pests:||planktonic, Filamentous, benthic algae. Hydrilla when applied with Diquat|
|For use in:||lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds, fish hatcheries, irrigation canals, and drainage ditches|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, ME, NY, WA|
Trapper Max Glue Board for Mice pack of 12 glue boards
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations bag (24 stations)
Doxem IG jug (4 lb)
Suspend SC Insecticide-Gallon
Login and Registration Form